new gadget

Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:27 am
General
211 Posts
Hey guys...

Just got a new gadget today that is highly awesome...  that new gadget would be Motorola's new phone called... Droid...  I'm typing from it now and wow, is it cool...
Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:58 am
Game Server Admin
1555 Posts
— HellBound @ Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:27 am
Hey guys...

Just got a new gadget today that is highly awesome...  that new gadget would be Motorola's new phone called... Droid...  I'm typing from it now and wow, is it cool...

Yeah, it's all over the TV, and I'm thinking I read an article on it awhile back.  It's got a newly released OS on it, right?  I'm thinking that's the one that Google was going to release.  Or maybe I'm thinking of something else.

[marq=left:6aec2717a6]BigBangGamers is the best gaming community ever.  Thanks BigBangTheory   :bow:  [/marq:6aec2717a6]
Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:30 pm
General
211 Posts
That would be the one my friend....
Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:51 pm
Game Server Admin
1555 Posts
— HellBound @ Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:30 pm
That would be the one my friend....

Thought so.  I don't have much to say about an OS I haven't used msyelf (I'll leave the review to you bud).  Instead, let me leave you all with these words of wisdom:  "Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck."  Laughing

[marq=left:6aec2717a6]BigBangGamers is the best gaming community ever.  Thanks BigBangTheory   :bow:  [/marq:6aec2717a6]
Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:29 am
General
211 Posts
Wow.... this thing supports 10,000+ apps.  I can even use my wi-fi connection here at home instead of using the data-time on my data plan.  How cool is that?  On top of that, I can also have a circle of 10 friends to add where I don't get charged any air-time.  Thats more or less a "plan" feature rather than a "phone" feature, but I still think its  cool.  

But back to the phone,  It's gonna be a while before I can write a full review of the phone as there are MANY MANY features to check out.      Razz
Forums ©