!RTM
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

BigBangGamers.com -> Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

#1: No icon !RTM Author: gara_girlLocation: California PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:03 am
    —
It doesn't work! It announces the command in chat, but when typed it says it isn't allowed.

#2: No icon Re: !RTM Author: BigBangTheoryLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:21 am
    —
yeah there are some problems on the csgo server atm with alternate mods

#3: No icon Re: !RTM Author: SHADoWNiNETR3SLocation: New York PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:22 am
    —
Going to try fixing !rtm again.

EDIT: Works now.

Apparently, it disables !rtm after a few minutes, removed the timer so !rtm can be used at any time.

#4: No icon Re: !RTM Author: BigBangTheoryLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:22 am
    —
the server crashed for me when I went into one of the gamemodes...  think it was gungame but not sure but was one of the list

#5: No icon Re: !RTM Author: Kayddo PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:35 am
    —
Hi Big Bang

It's Kayddo.

I was unable to contact you as someone logged into my steam account and changed the passwords, assuming it was you. I have had no other way to contact you other than by going onto your website. My original account Kayddo is unable to log into and I would like it back soon, or maybe just my gmail, *edited*. My new steam is kayddo2 and please i would like my original account back, or maybe you could contact my on my cell.

#6: No icon Re: !RTM Author: Kayddo PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:35 am
    —
Or just pm me through this website. Could I get my account back by maybe tomorrow please?

#7: No icon Re: !RTM Author: BigBangTheoryLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:53 pm
    —
Kayddo, I'm sorry you are having trouble with your account, however I can assure you I have not had anything to do with your account or your passwords. I have never heard of you before now. Don't know why you would assume it was me?  This sounds like something Valve should be able to help you with as they do deal with hijacked accounts.   https://help.steampowered.com//

BigBangGamers.com -> Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 6 Hours

Page 1 of 1