Appeal for Persistentererest.

Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:18 am
Private
2 Posts
Hey, it's Persistentererest.
So, I was recently banned off of your ZombieFortress server at approx. 19:58 on April 1st of 2016.
I believe that this ban was completely wrong, since the reason it would've likely occured, was because I was using the Sun-on-a-stick with the Scorching perk on that server, which is a possibility in the server. I don't think that was ever mentioned in the rules.. The admin whom was on at the time was Cpt. Haxway (can't remember his exact name).
Hope y'all can contact me soon, have a great day.

yo, merry christmas
Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:53 am
Site Owner
1645 Posts
where you using a cheat?  It looks like the reason for the ban was for the use of an aimbot. Are you saying this is not the case?

Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:28 am
Private
2 Posts
I do not have any form of aimbotting or cheating software, nor are any significant mods (HUDs, model skins, etc) added to my client.

Or basically, yes.

Have a great day, Persistentererest

yo, merry christmas
Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:04 am
Game Server Admin
156 Posts
I would refuse his appeal. He was being spy at the time, and somehow every swing he made was a backstab, no matter if hit people from the front or the back. He also seemed immune to all sorts of damage, as he would be blasted up into the air with rockets and still remain at full heath, or headshotted.

I marked him under aimbot since it was quicker than writing a specific message, and it seemed he was using aimbot with his knife either way.

Course, since I was the only admin on ZF at the time, and no one who was on the server at the time was a regular on any bbg server other than for ZF(and none of them had any interest on going onto the forums or joining the group), so I can't get anyone to back up the events that happened.

Since I got no proof of what he did, if you feel like unbanning him is right, go ahead.
Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:37 pm
Game Server Admin
40 Posts
If you have a sample of any evidence that can be used against him or vice versa, it could be greatly appreciated.
Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:22 pm
Game Server Admin
156 Posts
— ScorchingVenom wrote
If you have a sample of any evidence that can be used against him or vice versa, it could be greatly appreciated.

If I had I would of shown it by now. I'm unable to record ingame, and screenshots cannot exactly provide proof of aimbotters on ZF due to how flooded the kill feed usually is.
Forums ©