Banned?

Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:18 pm
Private
2 Posts
I was just banned from from the Zombie Fortress server by Haxray a few minutes ago.
According to this
http://sb.bigbanggamers.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:30302578&advType=steamid&Submit
It's because of multi-hacking, and it's permanent. I wasn't hacking or using any cheats. I was playing as a Spy with the Leap perk. Please contact me soon; BBG's is the only Zombie Fortress server I like.
Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:06 pm
Game Server Admin
156 Posts
Your cloak watch was completely silent. Mutiple people encountered this, as did I, on multiple different rounds on different maps. This is not a ZF thing, as other watches weren't silent.

However, ill admit I might have been a bit hasty. I would unban you, but source mod's site apparently hates Canada right now. So... can someone else do it?

I apologize.
Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:57 pm
Private
2 Posts
That's weird. I'm just using a normal Cloak and Dagger. You sure it's not just me leaping behind people without them noticing, or are people (and you) actually seeing me decloak but not hearing the sound?

Thanks.
Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:03 pm
Game Server Admin
156 Posts
— MoonSpy wrote
That's weird. I'm just using a normal Cloak and Dagger. You sure it's not just me leaping behind people without them noticing, or are people (and you) actually seeing me decloak but not hearing the sound?

Thanks.

Straight up seeing you decloak infront of us with no sound. Its not the cloak and dagger doing it either, we tried that as well. Again, I apologize. It seemed very fishy at the time.
Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:06 am
Game Server Admin
98 Posts
The ban has been lifted.

Forums ©