Collected thread of community feedback/complaints/suggestion

Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:36 pm
Lieutenant
26 Posts
I've told Koishi to replace Anon with 4chan Sniper, but he never did. I also updated Krieg for a week and a half now and Koishi hasn't updated it yet......

Some dumb dude how decided he should make Freak Fortress bosses for fun
Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:42 am
Major
41 Posts
Wolf can spam the cow mangler again

Just try and sass my frass!
Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:08 am
Game Server Admin
294 Posts
Boss updates typically take longer on #2.

Also, #2 will be fixed up asap. Two files were missing causing !ff2boss and !ff2toggle to break.
Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:48 am
Private
7 Posts
My 3 complaints that I found on one of the BBG servers like Freak Fortress 2, and here's one of them:

1. In the map Crevice on the Freak Fortress 2 server, i discovered a person figuring out an exploit where a hale cannot reach him or her in the top portion of the map where a cave is nearby or where RED Team spawns.

2. Same as No. 1, in the map called West, i also found a couple people going out of the map where they can access the bottom of the map and shooting hales out of the bottom of the map while hales cannot see him or her, and i also discovered where one player can go on top of the pulley on the far left where RED spawns, this is where hales cannot reach the person unless the hale gets a weapon, or an admin could slay, kick, or ban the player, and/or hales can teleports to him or her.

3. Finally, this is where everyone gets pestered, there are times where people break certain rules, and admins are not on any specific servers, people want to call the admins, but then some are not active or gone offline for a long period of time, unable to respond for the help in need of a player.

And those are my 3 complaints i have recently racked out of my brain.

Suggestions:

General: well in order to keep this group alive, we need more active admins and/or mods on one of those designated areas, to keep control of those areas that are in sight of work.

Freak Fortress 2: For my sugestions, possibly go through some weapons that need some buff or nerfing on bosses or players, for bosses, I would like to see new bosses like Pokemon Bosses, The Powerpuff Girls, or any different type of Genra of bosses based off of a cartoon, movie or video game franchise, etc.

and that is all i have for this post, i'll see some updates in the future when i get time.
Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:52 pm
Major
41 Posts
Active admins are good, but when people become admin they want to slap, rocket, and freeze to have fun. Others may not find it as fun and will cause a commotion. This commotion will then make people take sides and complain. I would think that if there were more upcoming admins for them to only have basic commands like kick, gag, mute, and slay. That would cause less commotion because you don't need to have admin powers to have fun on servers, you need admins so the fun won't get ruined by griefers. Oh by the way. Remove the short circuit stun because that ruins all elements of fun for every boss. When a certain someone whom I will not say his name goes short circuit and widowmaker in the vents and then stuns the boss and then goes on to taunt the boss calling him stupid and laughing continuously. Not only is he just spamming the server with taunts and speaking trying to explain what he is doing (for the 100th time) he is making people not want to come back. I find this unacceptable with the taunting, the flaunting, and the loss of the players boss round.

Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:27 am
Private
5 Posts
I can't open the ff2boss prompt anymore.
Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:23 am
Major
41 Posts
Ive always wondered why admins (scorching) have a command that gives them any weapons (valve rocket launcher) just to kill hales or to give to players as I play hale. It's not just the players that ruin the game, It includes admins as well.

Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:15 am
Game Server Admin
98 Posts
I've spoken with Scorching on the matter and hopefully we won't see it again.

A reminder to all admins, best said by Big himself to another admin...
   "As an admin, you really should not need to be using the abilities very often and the position is to help keep the server in control if someone is totally misbehaving.   We had this issue with other admins in the past, of using admin powers for amusement (excessive slaps,  forced voices, etc.)  

I find that most the time when I am on the servers, I don't even need to use admin powers, so if someone is using it often, it is probably too much.
It is challenging to balance being in a position of power vs everyone feeling like you are still one of them and the key is not using admin stuff unless you have to."

Remember this the next time you open your menu or type a command; you are there to help with problems, not be one.

Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:10 pm
Major
41 Posts
Final boss of the internet has over 40,000 health when there are 20 people. 20,000 health for one life and 20,000 for the other. Rage spawns everyone that is dead with uber and crits for 5 seconds. Slight tweaking needed I believe.

Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:39 pm
Private
2 Posts
Please make a 2 player limit on scouts.  I hate when I join a server with few people, that are ALL scouts.  Its annoying, and without a way to quickly move forward, they are hard to hit.

Signed
~The Novanator

wait, people read these?!
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:58 pm
Major
41 Posts
I always thought that there can only be 4 of a single class disregarding any VIP or admins playing as scout. You could always save them for last and cap if they get too annoying.

Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:56 am
Private
7 Posts
That's the thing, most of all, hales can come across some annoying enemies, like Spies, Pocket Medics with Heavies, Engis with SCs or Gunslingers, Snipers that can snipe hales at point blank range, scouts like you mentions, and Market Garden Soldiers, like it's quite a multitask to deal with the enemies that will taunt you or possibly distract you from one guy
Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:54 pm
Captain
53 Posts
Errrrrrrr muting someone crashes server I know you are informed but a reminder heh hush

====--- I WON AN ACADEMYAWARDS FOR BEING A PLAYER ON BIGBANGGAMING!
YOU ARE A PRETTY PERSON TO THIS COMMUNITY!---====
Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:48 pm
Major
41 Posts
Chuck Greene has an unlimited ammo shotgun that is used to kill over half the team with its increased damage + range. I think if it is held, then it should cause the boss to take increased damage.

Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:41 am
Game Server Admin
98 Posts
Getting reports that the ff2 boss Bread Spy's rage is still crashing the server in Magazine. I don't play a lot of freak, but I've been hearing about this for a while now, get it fixed please. Remove the boss until the issue is solved.

Forums ©