My Life

Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:35 pm
Game Server Admin
120 Posts
I've been here for a good while... made a lot of friends.. maybe some might not like me but. That's life.. and speaking of that. Someone.. special has recommended that I tell the people I loved to spill out.. this is what goes on.

On an almost regular basis.. my Mom and Dad will argue constantly... it's.. mostly about how... she's a.. "whore" or a "slut" or maybe even a "pig". A whole slew of names. My Dad gets the idea because he believes she was having an affair at her workplace.. whether that is the case or not. His answer is to beat her and torment her... he'd throw her on the ground.. maybe kick her a few.. I don't remember a day when they didn't just get along... they'd argue about something.... about how she wasn't up when he was. They're going about it now actually... as I type, when they came in he pushed her on the floor.... from what they're saying he drug her to the door cause she wasn't walking fast enough... it's petty stuff I know.. but it's my life.. I don't remember a time when I could look behind me and see a loving family... or life in general. I started playing Video Games because it took me away from it. I guess I made some cool friends here.. so that's why I'm posting this here.. I don't know what you guys can do... really there's nothing to do.. authority was called and according to them she has to leave.. because his name is in the papers for the house.. but it's hard to if she keeps having to pay for both this house and the house "lives in". In which case yes.. he's supposed to be living with someone else.. but he comes here and stays all day and most of the night anyways to.. do this...

While that paragraph is there.. I also have a brother.. decently older.. my parents had me at a far apart time difference, him being 28 and I'm 15. He's a "druggie" or as he said used to be. Because of this he would come home and just.... well he was the worst.. he'd yell, start fights. Just a typical... prick. To add he would also steal from us... whatever it is. From me, my mom, or dad. It'd be my Gamecube, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2, Some random assortment of remotes, a laptop... it's sad because I talk to him when he isn't fucked up.. he's ok to talk to.. if anything pretty cool. But it's not cool to see the only thing you're able to use to get away from the hardship, only to look the guy in the eye and hear him lie to you. I seen him take the shit.. I won't describe how.. you get the idea..

I'm sorry for bothering all of you, there's no need for useless trash.

Have a... no, just... that's all..

I am gonna bonk you!
Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:25 am
Private
1 Posts
dont let the people around you hurt your soul and mind, stay strong against any trouble and keep a straight way to success on your goals, pancakes i wish you the best

take care champ
Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:52 am
Game Server Admin
120 Posts
Thank you..

For those who might or might not worry. I'm not thinking about suicide. There's simply no need to in my eyes. This might offend a small number but suicide to me is the coward's way out. You have so many chances and choices. You could really be whoever and whatever you want as long as your mind is set forth. Those who suicide because they're bullied or teased.. I just don't see the point. Why let the man take you down? Why let them step all over you? If all these problems, imagine, manifested into a person. Why let that person do what they always wanted. They want you dead, why give them the satisfaction?

Some may not notice considering some of you don't play with me often. But I'm weird, a select number dislike me because of this. But I use this because it helps distract me from the situation. If I never touched a Video Game, or if I simply wasn't as silly to be. I might've actually decide to take my own.

Live life to the fullest!

I wish you all a wonderful day.. oh, and there's no need post or say anything. This information just need to be sent out. You all deserved to know.

I am gonna bonk you!
Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:08 pm
Site Owner
1645 Posts
@pancakes

keep this in mind, at age 15 you have only experienced about 15% - 20% of what your life has in store for you. I can assure you the next 20% will be far different from the first 20%  ...and so forth and so on...

Teenage life can be tough for a lot of folks... hang in there! there will be good times and bad times, your future will be a function of the cards you are dealt...but most importantly... how you play the hand

Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:01 pm
Game Server Admin
120 Posts
Heh.. thanks. My Teenage life in question though isn't that bad. School's ok, I have decent friends irl.. it's just at home. I don't think the age I'm at the moment really pertains to the situation... then again hopefully once I do grow up and move apart I can forget about what goes on and live on... so I guess it does pertain. I do hope it turns out different from here. So thanks

I am gonna bonk you!
Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:50 pm
Captain
53 Posts
As BBG had said, your next time of your life will be Way different, and Probably amusing? it may be hard, But Do  not forget! You have friends and family!

And Pancakes, Dont forget the pancakes.

====--- I WON AN ACADEMYAWARDS FOR BEING A PLAYER ON BIGBANGGAMING!
YOU ARE A PRETTY PERSON TO THIS COMMUNITY!---====
Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:44 pm
Site Owner
1645 Posts
yeah, wait till there is a Mrs. Pancakes and some little pancakes running around spill syrup all over the place..... then you will wish you were back home   :rotfl:

Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:13 pm
Game Server Admin
120 Posts
Crying or Very sad I'd like to keep my collection of syrup bottles intact...

I am gonna bonk you!
Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:39 am
Captain
53 Posts
You know what?
Lets Eat Him.

====--- I WON AN ACADEMYAWARDS FOR BEING A PLAYER ON BIGBANGGAMING!
YOU ARE A PRETTY PERSON TO THIS COMMUNITY!---====
Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:39 pm
Game Server Admin
40 Posts
I wonder what he tastes like.
On topic, though, I usually try to keep myself intact of when events like these happen.
I wish you the best of your life advancement, and your stability.
-S.V.
Forums ©