Leaving - Goodbye everyone

Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:18 am
Colonel
92 Posts
Im going to miss being on the server so i hope this server grows and does what is right. I done the things i want that i thought was right to help the server gain popularity( Mvm Custom and BigBangFamily) I love this group so much plus  i been a member since 2011 or 2012 i dont rember but the point is I hope You all stay strong and rember the Op medic that was. Im truely going to miss every single of u and if u wanted to join me in a game i dont mine plus Im giving the Rights of BBF to Big Bang Theory because he an awsome owner and very nice. Im going to be playing pub and and mann up for now on so if u need anything just let me know plus who knows i might come back one day or not

Sincerly Your truely,

Techinfinite

Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:34 pm
Site Owner
1645 Posts
sorry to see you go. Best wishes

Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:58 pm
Colonel
92 Posts
I know it hard for me also but I want todo what right for the server  and I'll miss talking to everyone

Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:09 pm
Captain
53 Posts
See You tech, Was Fun Having You Around....  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

====--- I WON AN ACADEMYAWARDS FOR BEING A PLAYER ON BIGBANGGAMING!
YOU ARE A PRETTY PERSON TO THIS COMMUNITY!---====
Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:08 am
Game Server Admin
70 Posts
you were good son, real good...maybe even the best.
Goodbye tech Sad

So true...or well not the only reason :v
Forums ©