!RTM

Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:03 am
Game Server Admin
98 Posts
It doesn't work! It announces the command in chat, but when typed it says it isn't allowed.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:21 am
Site Owner
1645 Posts
yeah there are some problems on the csgo server atm with alternate mods

Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:22 am
Game Server Admin
294 Posts
Going to try fixing !rtm again.

EDIT: Works now.

Apparently, it disables !rtm after a few minutes, removed the timer so !rtm can be used at any time.
Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:22 am
Site Owner
1645 Posts
the server crashed for me when I went into one of the gamemodes...  think it was gungame but not sure but was one of the list

Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:35 am
Private
2 Posts
Hi Big Bang

It's Kayddo.

I was unable to contact you as someone logged into my steam account and changed the passwords, assuming it was you. I have had no other way to contact you other than by going onto your website. My original account Kayddo is unable to log into and I would like it back soon, or maybe just my gmail, *edited*. My new steam is kayddo2 and please i would like my original account back, or maybe you could contact my on my cell.

-Kayddo
Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:35 am
Private
2 Posts
Or just pm me through this website. Could I get my account back by maybe tomorrow please?

-Kayddo
Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:53 pm
Site Owner
1645 Posts
Kayddo, I'm sorry you are having trouble with your account, however I can assure you I have not had anything to do with your account or your passwords. I have never heard of you before now. Don't know why you would assume it was me?  This sounds like something Valve should be able to help you with as they do deal with hijacked accounts.   https://help.steampowered.com//

Forums ©