70 Posts
[youtube]https://youtu.be/Qrjdf-X9qQY[/youtube]

I can't even, what can you name it!? LOL
This community is so awesome ;u;

So true...or well not the only reason :v
Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:07 am
Site Owner
1645 Posts
nice AlanCrash. Also your location is interesting. If you wish, tell us a little about what your area is like where you are. Nothing personal, but just general stuff about your part of the world

when you post the url for a youtube video, just use the youtube button or use open and close youtube tags

[youtube]url[/youtube]

Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:22 am
Game Server Admin
70 Posts
— BigBangTheory wrote
nice AlanCrash. Also your location is interesting. If you wish, tell us a little about what your area is like where you are. Nothing personal, but just general stuff about your part of the world

when you post the url for a youtube video, just use the youtube button or use open and close youtube tags

[youtube]url[/youtube]

Thanks big, koishi has a longer and better one though :c.
I don't get what you mean with the my location is interesting. If so, well it kinda looks a civilized farm...ish. I don't hwo to explain it though. I'm sorry  Embarassed

Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:42 am
Site Owner
1645 Posts
I would imagine not many folks know where Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua is or what it is like there.  Just thought you might like to comment about it as most of us are in the USA.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:25 am
Game Server Admin
70 Posts
well...actually ciudad juarez is nearby El Paso TX, so they look kinda the same for me.

Forums ©