New Material in the MP3 player

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:42 pm
Site Owner
1645 Posts
Added some new material in the Flash MP3 player on the front page.   Check out Speedway At Nazarareth Mark Knopfler's Real Live Roadrunning (be sure to crack it up  Razz  ) and Adrian Legg's Guitar for Mortals album ( if you are a guitar player, this is required listening IMO )

http://www.bigbanggamers.com/modules.php?name=Flash_MP3_Player

* note, you can use the Open Pop-Up feature and continue web browsing

Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:27 am
Game Server Admin
1555 Posts
— BigBangTheory @ Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:42 pm
Added some new material in the Flash MP3 player on the front page.   Check out Speedway At Nazarareth Mark Knopfler's Real Live Roadrunning (be sure to crack it up  Razz  ) and Adrian Legg's Guitar for Mortals album ( if you are a guitar player, this is required listening IMO )

http://www.bigbanggamers.com/modules.php?name=Flash_MP3_Player

* note, you can use the Open Pop-Up feature and continue web browsing

Oh come on Dave, give me a break (van Halen)  Laughing  .  I don't have time to listen to an entire album.  How about you recommend the best cuts off of those.  If I like the recommended cuts, then maybe I'll check some more of it out (and try to figure out how to DL them  Razz  )

[marq=left:6aec2717a6]BigBangGamers is the best gaming community ever.  Thanks BigBangTheory   :bow:  [/marq:6aec2717a6]
Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:36 am
General
179 Posts
Thanks BBT, Some of that stuff (Mark Knopfler) is really impressive, and new to me!
Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:37 am
Site Owner
1645 Posts
Bitter, on the Guitar for Mortals..   maybe Henry, the Netsman & the Laird, Anu, and After the Gig.
on MArk Knopfler's Real Live Roadrunning,  maybe Red Dirt Girl (Emmy Lou Harris)  Romeo and Juliet, and Speedway to Nazareth

Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:42 am
Game Server Admin
1555 Posts
— BigBangTheory @ Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:37 am
Bitter, on the Guitar for Mortals..   maybe Henry, the Netsman & the Laird, Anu, and After the Gig.
on MArk Knopfler's Real Live Roadrunning,  maybe Red Dirt Girl (Emmy Lou Harris)  Romeo and Juliet, and Speedway to Nazareth

I knew when I heard "Romeo & Juliet" that this was Dire Straits alumni.  Not one of my favorite bands, and the other stuff is all instrumental.  Good stuff, just not my normal listening material.  Nonetheless, those will all make good additions to my collection. Very Happy

[marq=left:6aec2717a6]BigBangGamers is the best gaming community ever.  Thanks BigBangTheory   :bow:  [/marq:6aec2717a6]
Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:37 pm
Site Owner
1645 Posts
Mark Knopfler = Dire Straits

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:46 pm
Game Server Admin
288 Posts
Mark Knopfler = Dire Straits
And MONEY FOR NOTHING Very Happy

Forums ©