Search for at
BigBangGamers.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
New BBG Forums - PLEASE READ!!! General Discussions for the Gaming Community SHADoWNiNETR3S 0 Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:27 pm
SHADoWNiNETR3S View latest post
New BBG Discord Server General Discussions for the Gaming Community TheONE 3 Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:35 pm
BigBangTheory View latest post
Meet the Big Bang Gamers Off Topic gara_girl 1 Mon May 20, 2019 3:06 am
gara_girl View latest post
BBG Minecraft Other Games Bonko 3 Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:33 pm
BigBangTheory View latest post
Traded with supposedly Big Bang(not confirmed)gone wrong :/ Help Needed joe1 11 Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:57 pm
ScorchingVenom View latest post
Hybrid Drives (SSD meets HDD) Hardware Review Omega 1 Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:03 pm
techinfinite View latest post

Meet the Big Bang Gamers

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    BigBangGamers.com Forum Index -> Off Topic
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
gara_girl
Game Server Admin

usa.gif

STEAM PROFILE:
Visit member's Steam Profile

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 3:06 am Post subject: No icon Meet the Big Bang Gamers Reply with quote

Whether you've been here for years or are a newcomer, we'd like to get to know everyone!
Post pictures of yourself, your profile pictures, or just your name if you're willing to share.
Let's get to know one another!

Example Format:
Hello, My name is (Name + Username + current photo + Profile Picture) . I First joined BBG in (year) and I was (age + photo from that year). My username at the time was (username + profile picture from that year).
I joined BBG because (reason)
My favorite server is (server[s])
My favorite moment/ most memorable time in BBG was (moment[s])
I really appreciate/respect (BBG player[s]) because (reason[s])
(End Statement)

Obviously this isnt a format you gave to follow but you get the gist.
Have fun and we look forward to meeting you all (again)!
gara_girl
Game Server Admin

usa.gif

STEAM PROFILE:
Visit member's Steam Profile

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 3:06 am Post subject: No icon Re: Meet the Big Bang Gamers Reply with quote

Hey there! I'm Jessica/Gara!!

I joined BBG in 2011 when I was about 17/18 as gara_girl

I was introduced to the server by a friend on accident. He was joining random prophunt servers to show me the gamemode when we stumbled upon BBG. I fell in love with the environment. All the players were talking and the admins acknowledged them. They picked on me however. It was the first time someone didn't treat me differently solely based on the "girl" part of my username. I fell in love. Became a frequent user do to the cruel equality!

Prophunt was my home ever since, though I loved pub and trade just the same.

My favorite moments were with the Prop admins before me. I developed a relationship with one and we've been together 4.5 years.

I will always appreciate Big Bang Theory for providing the servers that granted me so many friendships, and for that asshole Hank Rutherford Hill for treating me like any other player, and teaching me how to admin. Without him I wouldn't have formed all the relationships I now have today. He may be a bully, but he's one hell of a friend (even if we don't talk anymore. I love/hate you Hank!!)
Towards the end of BBGs original end I was basically Human Resources. I received so many complaints of friends turning on friends, admins tattling on admins; It stopped being fun and I started to feel like the enemy.

Im excited for the revival and its more lax rules because I'd like to think we've all grown up. Now we can play player versus player and friend versus friend. I look forward to meeting you all on a more personal level. Especially since a lot of us have known eachother for years!
Thank you BBG for all the good times!!

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view BigBangGamers.com Forum Index ->  Off Topic Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: